Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 8 Revelstoke to Canmore Canada

Well I slept in a bit today since the weather was supposed to be crappy and I didn't have far to go. Woke up looked out the window and the sun was shining. Decided I better get going.

There were a lot of bikes this morning all heading the same direction. Found out the the national HOG (Harley Owners Group) rally is this weekend in Calgary.

Not a lot of pics today since the scenery looked the same all day. I was such a bonehead and forgot to take any pictures of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake with the blackberry. Will upload some from my camera when I get home.

The weather was nice in the beginning. About 60 to start, but it was 48 and raining here in Canmore.

Only logged 216 miles today for a total of 3016.

Fridays forecast 39 and raining to start and 46 and raining to end. Hpoefully they are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment